Mad Men Season 1 Thoughts
Just finished Season 1, and here’s my thought on the characters.
- Don Draper - Bad ass, mystery of a man. It’s hard to have an opinion of him since he’s such an unknown man. He gets most the screen time, but we still don’t know anything about him.
- Roger Sterling - Mega creep, deserved that heart attack.
- Pete Campbell - There were so many times I wanted to punch that bastard. He is a sneaky little pussy weasel. His wife wears the pants, he got a girl pregnant, and tries to blackmail Don. HATE him.
- Betty Draper - For the love of god this woman is annoying. Maybe your husband would love you more if you had a little personality. She’s nothing but emotions and none of them interesting.
- John Holloway - *boner*
- Peggy Olson - Probably my favorite character on the show. I love her, and I KNEW shes was pregnant, as soon as that double chin and the gut started to grow. I hope all goes well for her. Btw, the quite ones are always the kinks. :P
- Paul Kinsey - Didn’t explore his character much but I think he’s great. Funny, and kind of reminds me of myself a little.
- Ken Cosgrove - Phelps! haha, not much to say about him other than he needs to grow up. He seems like Campbell, just another boy stuck at the frat.
- Harry Crane - Liked him, but he seems too much like Paul in looks and personality. Without the glasses, I wouldn’t be able to tell them apart.
- Salvatore Romano - So gay, so funny, and I love how nobody gets that he’s gay even though it is SO obvious.
- Bertram Cooper - Is he in the ad business or does he make chicken? Reminds me of Colonel Sanders, but with a flare for anything Japanese.
- Trudy Campbell - Annoying little spoiled daddy’s girl shit.